Event Marketing Assistant
LoVArts is a promotional and networking platform for visual artists and art lovers based in London. The platform was launched at the beginning of 2013 and it is an organisation where artists can share ideas, collaborate and find inspiration for their work. The main activities of the platform are regular networking meetings and organisation of art events.
‘Infinite London’ is planned to be a fine art exhibition of emerging London based visual artists. It is going to be a conceptual art project inspired by the book ‘London. The Biography’ by Peter Ackroyd.
LoVArts is looking for marketing volunteers who will work on the promotion of the ‘Infinite London’ exhibition. We need someone able to develop and execute digital marketing strategy to support the exhibition promotion. We would need a person who can dedicate about 8-10 hours a week to promote the show, mainly through social media.
The exhibition is planned for 2014 and the marketing promotion starts in November. The intern will work mainly from home but occasionally will also participate in team meetings. LoVArts is looking for a reliable person who could continue working with us in the future. The role is suitable for collaborators looking to gain more experience.
1) Develop the web as a portal for the event
– Manage online marketing channels (Affiliates / Email / Social media)/ Assist in development of affiliate strategy/ Monitor partnerships with bloggers, online magazines and affiliates/ Ensure all campaigns and activities are fully tracked and evaluated/ Distribute reports and data to the team
2) Develop and deliver communications with business partners
– Develop effective relationships across the team and external partners/ Understand Visual art market to deliver effective campaign/ Brief and manage partners – bloggers, affiliates, sponsors, creative team, external stakeholders etc…/ Develop a clear understanding of online marketing and event management
3) Data capture & management
– Manage e-data capture, analysis and reporting/ Develop email campaign & manage email data/ Optimise current data and gather new details/ Design reliable methods to measure impact
4) Budget Management
– Budget Management of online marketing activities
Skills & Abilities
– Fluent in English with great writing skills/ Working knowledge of Excel/ Understanding of basic technologies – HTML, Photoshop, wordpress,etc.
Positive, hands-on, strong team player, analytical, commercial, results focused, creative, brand aware, innovative.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org